Viewing Procedures & Requirements Under Government Covid-19 Guidance
During this time Hunters of Barnet are passionate about keeping both their customers and staff safe.
We are required to ask everyone to adhere to strict procedures which include but are not limited to the following measures:
- Where a video tour is available you should view online in the first instance. Please use these in your initial search and only request physical viewings of properties you are seriously interested in offering on.
- If you have travelled or shown symptoms of Covid-19 within two weeks prior to your viewing it must be cancelled.
- Please make your own way to the property as we are unable to offer transport. Where possible, and for your own safety, please try and avoid public transport, especially at peak times.
- Physical viewings can only take place with other members of your household.
- Try not to bring young children.
- We cannot shake hands when meeting you.
- Before viewing, you will need to confirm that you are not suffering any symptoms.
- You will be asked to bring and wear masks, shoe covers, gloves or apply hand sanitiser before entering a property.
- You will be asked to bring and wear a face mask and gloves.
- You will be asked not to touch anything whilst in the property. Anything you do touch will need to be wiped down.
- Your viewing will need to be as brief as possible.
- Duration of and proximity of any contact affects transmission-Stay 2 metres apart where possible and stay side by side rather than face to face.
- Any questions should be requested by email or by telephone in order to keep the appointment as brief as possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you return home.
- We will offer video market appraisals and can value properties without physically visiting.
- If we do visit a property to value it, we will need to maintain a two metre distance and we will use shoe covers, wear facemasks and disposable gloves throughout the appointment.
- Before we visit, please ensure the property is well ventilated.
- Please confirm you have not shown symptoms of Covid-19 or have travelled within the last two weeks.
- We will not touch anything in the property unless absolutely necessary.
- We will keep the visit as brief as possible and will answer questions by email or telephone call.
Visiting Our Offices
- Although all of our offices are open for business, some staff will continue to work from home.
- We ask that you avoid coming to our offices unless absolutely necessary.
- If you do need to come into our offices, you will need to book an appointment.